Honeymoons have come a long way over the years, and today anything goes from an around-the-world adventure trip to a luxury resort holiday in the tropics to a staycation taking advantage of local honeymoon options.
One of the increasingly popular honeymoon choices is chartering your own luxury yacht, giving newlyweds the ultimate experience in romance and privacy.
Bespoke Yacht Charter understands honeymoons are one of the most special and memorable holidays of your life and with our expert knowledge of our charter fleet and advice about breathtaking destinations we would be privileged to assist you find the ideal charter yacht for your dream honeymoon.
6 benefits of booking a honeymoon on a luxury yacht
- Everything is arranged in advance saving you time and stress and allowing you maximum opportunities to relax, sightsee, swim and enjoy your honeymoon.
- Full service professional crew will ensure you have everything you need and also incredible privacy on your yacht.
- Flexibility with where you go unlike land-based honeymoons. Imagine waking up for a refreshing swim before breakfast, then cruising to a beautiful secluded beach for a romantic lunch before ending your day at sunset with champagne and strawberries in the yacht’s jacuzzi!
- Exceptional gourmet cuisine and fine wines and liqueurs to your exact preferences.
- High standard of on board amenities for recreation and relaxation such as saunas, spas, entertainment systems, fitness equipment, water toys (differs per yacht) meaning you can choose to do as much or as little as you please.
- Anything is possible! Enjoy an on board massage at sunrise, or canapés at midnight by hurricane lamp on the aft deck.
Where to charter a yacht for your honeymoon
Bespoke Yacht Charter are full of great insider tips about gorgeous places to go and romantic things to do. Whether your personal interests lend towards beaches, history, art, culture, shopping or food experiences we can recommend ideal honeymoon destinations in the Mediterranean and beyond.
Here are some of Bespoke Yacht Charter’s top charter destinations for honeymoons:
Croatia – History and hidden islands
Croatia is a popular destination that’s ideal for your first important voyage together! Filled with beautiful, historical cities to explore such as Split and Dubrovnik and a lengthy coastline dotted with over 1400 islands, the best known being Hvar and Korcula, you’ll have no problem finding a secluded haven where you can lose yourself to create your own oasis of privacy and romance.
French Riviera – Romantic sunsets
The French Riviera attracted famous painters for good reason, there is a wonderful evening light that shimmers off the sea that creates conditions perfect for romantic sunset cruising. From trendy St Tropez in the west to the lemon-scented sea breezes of Menton in the east, you can join the glitz of the rich and famous for a glass or two of Dom Perignon or find a quiet bay for some solitude as the sun sets.
Italy – Culture and cuisine
A country that oozes romance, Italy has ports set in gorgeous locations, amazing World Heritage-listed sites and delicious food and wine that will ensure adoption to a strict fitness regime afterwards. Enjoy the bliss of a honeymoon destination perfect for ‘la dolce vita’ and drop anchor at the famous Cinque Terre coastline, paintbox-hued Portofino, the cliffside towns of the Amalfi Coast and the stunning islands of Capri, Sardinia and Sicily.
Spain and her Islands – Sunshine and siestas
Take advantage of high sunshine hours year round and head to Spain and the Balearic or Canary Islands. Whether you prefer the interesting history of Andalucia, beautiful beaches in the Balearics or fresh tapas and a sip of sangria amidst the volcanic landscape of the Canaries, you’re certain of a fantastic honeymoon yacht charter destination that will leave plenty of time for a well-deserved siesta.
This article was written by Rebecca Whitlocke, who with over 10 years travel industry experience loves to share ‘must-do’ destination tips and hidden spots to discover in France and beyond.
To discuss luxury yacht charter options for your honeymoon, please contact:
Bespoke Yacht Charter